Peru Custom Private Tours and Packages
Peru Custom Private Tours and Packages
Peru Custom Private Tours — Well, your journey is about setting off to Peru, and you have some ideas in mind where, and how to visit, without having any special itineraries yet, and perhaps trying to make a list by yourself making questions, Which, when, how, if whether, if not, or must-see places? which, makes the trip a little bit unenjoyable, doesn’t it?
Our custom-made expertise is the answer for that; who, will be your tour manager in organizing your trip of your life, not ours, we’ll work together with you to get that special customized itinerary. This is our ultimate and absolute way of creating a unique experience by assisting you.
Thus this section offers you to make your own trip of dreams where you feel free of making your own lifetime trip, according to your personal preference, where, by yourself make and choose the itineraries, destinations, hotels, transportations, etc. Always by the assistance of our tour manager.
A little pre-planning can make your trip go a lot smoother. Several weeks before your trip, make a list of what you will really need to make in your next destination. There are several easy steps you might take to make your own trip of dreams. If you might need some information about the destinations, packages, prices, durations, transportations, hotels, and itineraries, please contact your customer service who will be opened 24/7 for you or visit on www.perusummit.com.
Your Adventure, Your Way
Special Interest Vactions are perfect if you want to choose your own company on your next holiday. Our Special Interest Journeys are built around specific activities and themes, and are customized trips made to meet and deepen your particular interests. We have arranged adventure travel tours to the Amazonian jungle and the trekkings to Machu Picchu, luxury wine and pisco journeys in the province of Pisco, multi-generational family trips for travelers who want to reconnect on a thrilling adventure through the unique destinations we have prepared for you, or sailing on the shores of a South Pacific island observing pinguins, and solo travel tours across the dunes of Huacachina, and hiking to Machu Picchu. Our Special Interest Journeys take you to destinations that will surprise and intrigue you; places with profound natural beauty, enthralling cultures and history, and endless opportunities to indulge and explore in what you care about most.
If you are really interested about planning your trip with us, please click here to let us know more about your tour details, we’ll give our best to make your EXPERIENCE be unique, not simply a tour or trip.
Please follow the form you have below as a guide to fill your form, then to send it to us.
1. Personal data.
– Date of trip.
– Trip duration.
– Number of travelers.
2. Personal preference or interest.
– Colonial religious buildings (would be for art lovers, to see canvas, sculptures, arquitecture, saints, virgins),
– Local Living to interact with locals (would be for culture lovers, tradition lovers, photography lovers).
– Historical sites (would be for history lovers, culture lovers, photography lovers).
– Trekking or Hiking to Machu Picchu ( would be for adventure lovers, photography lovers, nature lovers, accessible to most healthy traveller or active travelers).
– Trekking or Hiking in different destinations like in Cusco, Arequipa, Huaraz ( would be for adventure lovers, photography lovers, nature lovers, accessible to most healthy traveller or active travelers).
– Peru Multi-sport (would be for adventure lovers, photography lovers, nature lovers, accessible to most healthy traveller or active travelers which includes white river rafting, cycling, canoeing, hiking).
– Peru Cultural (would be for culture lovers, tradition lovers, photography lovers).
Request a Quote! We can customize this private trek just for you. Any element can be tailored – activities, length, hotels and other destinations. Call us at +51 984 464 391 or request a quote, Here.
– Machu Picchu.
– Amazon Jungle.
– Puno, Lake Titicaca.
– Ica, Nazca Lines, Ballestas Islands
– Chiclayo, Lord of Sipan.
4. Tour Types / Tour Themes
– Trekking / Hiking and Camping to Machu Picchu
– Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu
– Yoga in the Peruvian Mountains
– Yoga and hiking to Machu Picchu
– Family Trips
– Classic Journeys
– Culinary Tours
– Pottery Workshop
– Local Living
– Glamping Tours
– Archaoelogical Exploration
– Landscape Photography
– Wildlife Photography
– Cycling & Quad bike adventures
We’ll be excited at the prospect of working with you, and will ensure your trip is best suited to your personal travel style. Here at Peru Summit, we will help you to create the vacation of your dreams, not ours. We will be able to help and assist you, on any thing or doubt you need, and then to organize the experience of your life.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / EMERGENCY CONTACT
Peru Summit Main Office Cusco – Peru
Customer Service: Any time Available +51 984 464 391
Emergency Number: + 51 984 464 391, +51 974 725 596 or 984 464 391 ( from within country).
WhatsApp: +51 984 464 391
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org www.perusummit.com