Tambopata 4 days
Tambopata 4 days–Looking for amazon Jungle? Tambopata is a superb environmental diversity, with a dozen different types of forest and some gorgeous oxbow lakes, macaw clay lick (Collpa de Guacamayos) within the reserve is one of the largest natural clay licks in the country and one of the wildlife highlights of Peru. Thousands of brilliantly colored macaws and parrots arrive daily at the cliffs to feed on mineral salts. Environmentalists claim that the TRZ’s great diversity of wildlife is due to its location at the confluence of lowland Amazon forest with three other ecosystems. At least 13 endangered species are found here, including the jaguar, giant otter, ocelot, harpy eagle, and giant armadillo.
Group Size: ( minimum 02 people) prices are per person, which are based on two people who might share a room / tent. The itinerary is described and based on shared services; however, you are looking for a private service, that would be upon request.
Service Level: Upgraded
Physical Grading: 1 2 3 4 5 6
EASY TO MODERATE: Hotel nights and/or lodge nights, nature walks. hikes of two to four hours on some days. Other physical activities are sometimes included, such as optional sea kayaking, horseback riding.
Activities: Wildlife & Natural History, Boat trip, Photography, Cultural Adventures.
Important Note: While we expect the tour will run as the itinerary describes to Tambopata 4 days. Participants should accept that there is the possibility of changes, being necessary liable to local conditions, eg, strikes, natural desasters, these changes might be at the discretion of your travel company.
Price: From US$ 900/ 4 days per person
The price is subject to a lodge in Tambopata; besides the price is based on two-person. Whether you would like to take a private service, our service would increase in US$200 with two-person, US$150 with three-person, US$120 with four-person or more, these prices are applied to each person.
We need a minimum of two people to run the tour to Tambopata 4 days. We guarantee that your tour will be limited to a maximum of 8 people. To ensure a private tour with us, our price increases US$200 with two-person, US$150 with three-person, US$120 with four-person or more, these prices are applied to each person.
DA1, WELCOME TO JUNGLE.!
Our tour manager pick you up from the airport to take you to the Madre de Dios river wharf from where we take the boat downstream for one-hour to get our lodge, whe we arrive to the lodge you will get an exotic welcome juice and we make our check-in. After a couple of hours siesta, we start with our first excursión for two and a half-hour, we walk through the jungle, where our guide shares a rich information about this part of Peru, you also have the chance to see birds as parrots, macaws, as well as monkeys, snakes, butterflies. In the evening you get ready for a safary on the river to see the caimans, so that you have to take a flashlight to get the caiman’s eyes light that way to see them with red eyes, you could also see capybaras (the biggest rodent in the world that might weight up to 60-kl / 120-pound), after having fun with the caimans we sail back to the lodge where we have a delicious dinner.
DAY 2, MONKEY ISLAND – SANDOVAL LAKE
We wake up very early at 5:30 am to go to a canopy which is about 40m / 131feet high, from where you see different species of birds, such us macaws, eagles, parrots, etc. After this morning activity we go back to the lodge to have breakfast, immediately we leave to the Monkey Island where we see different varieties of monkeys as the spider monkey, then we take the boat to the National Tambopata Reserve, when we arrive to the reserve we have one-hour walk to get the Sandoval lake which is very rich in flora and fauna; therefore, we see birds, monkeys, sloths. At this point we stop for lunch, right after lunch we take a boat to explore the lake and also to see the animals from closer, if it is a lucky day you would see giant otters (mammal in endangered), big black caimans, after having a great day at this Sandoval lake we take our boat back to the lodge. At night typical dinner.
DAY 3, WILD BOARD’S CLAY LICK – ZIP-LINING
After a typical breakfast, we go for a short walk into the jungle to get the river where we fish piranhas for fun, about midday we walk back to the lodge to have lunch, then we have a nice siesta. In the afternoon we going back to the jungle, but this time for a great adventure and challenge where you have the chance to fly upon the trees through the zip-lining, you will feel like spider monkey when you practice the tree climbing, etc. so the adrenaline will be so intense, there will be a specialist who will give you all the instructions that you need to know. After having a lot of fun, we walk back to the lodge, at about 7:00 pm dinner.
DAY 4, FAREWELL JUNGLE
After breakfast that is organizad at the lodge we take the boat back to the city, where we go sightseeing to the important places as the local market, eventually we drive to the airport to take the flight back.
PERU SUMMIT INCLUDES
- Three-night Lodge.
- Rubber boots.
- All entrance included.
- Excursion to all places mentioned on itinerary.
- First aid kit.
- Meals: breakfast (3), lunch (3), dinner (3), and snacks.
- Naturalist guide.
PERU SUMMIT DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport tax US$ 10.
- Round trip flight ticket Cusco-Puerto Maldonado-Cusco (upon request ask for price).
- Gratuities for the guides, and other staff.
- Extra expenditure.
- Travel Insurance and things of a personal nature – laundry and telephone calls, personal taxis, souvenirs etc.
- Travel and health insurance (bring copies with you please), we highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation, interruption; an insurance to protect your travel investment, Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance. Any unexpected situations occurred during the journey and which are beyond our control, including changes in scheduling trains or flights, delays, strikes, cancellations, missed connections, etc. it should be covered by the passenger as a whole. Also, if you for physical reasons of health cannot continue the trek or walk, and will need emergency evacuation then all charges incurred such as transportation, hotel, ambulance, doctors, medication, hospitalization, etc. will be at passenger’s expense.
- Repellent with a minimum of 30 % deet.
- Face tissue paper, toilet paper.
- Bathing suit
- Camera charger and, extra batteries.
- Sunblock, sun hat
- Water bottle.
- Flip flops or sandals.