Machu Picchu Tour Packages
Machu Picchu Tour Packages- Visit one of the most intriguing destinations on the planet and one of the most breathtaking spots on earth which is Machu Picchu, discover it since the hands of a local private guide.
Here at Peru Summit Adventures, we pride ourselves in creating unique travel experiences that will change your life. We are the experts in custom, local private-guided tours, and adventure trips. Giving you exclusive access to local culture, historical places, unique sites, signature itineraries, and the natural wonders of our extraordinary world. Book your trip to today and live the adventure of your dreams.
This stunning Peruvian site of Machu Picchu, the fabled “lost city of the Incas,” is South America’s greatest attraction, drawing ever-increasing numbers of visitors from across the globe. The Incas hid Machu Picchu so well that it escaped destruction by the empire-raiding Spaniards, which preserved its aura of mystery and magic. The 12 acres of terraces, gardens, staircases, temples and aqueducts sprawl along a jungle ridge above the Río Urubamba, a four-hour train ride and what seems a world away from Cusco. Simply put, Machu Picchu is one of those places that every single traveller should experience at least once in their lives. With Peru Summit – discover Machu Picchu and Cusco alongside the country’s finest travel local guides. Catch the sun rising over Huayna Picchu as the morning mist parts to reveal Machu Picchu. Explore this pre-Columbian fortress and other sites in the Sacred Valley with more inclusions, greater hands-on exploration, interactions with local experts, and the freedom to roam, all within the structure and security of travelling in a private group. Witness indigenous rituals and meet Andean artisans to gain an understanding of Peru’s deep cultural roots. On select Peru Summit Adventures – Peru and Machu Picchu trips, you may even travel to the Incan citadel aboard the elegant Hiram Bingham train. Find the vacation of your life at PSA.
Peru Summit Adventures™ Advantages
Since 2014 and since the very first day of our operation, Peru Summit has been blazing new ways of experiencing in Machu Picchu Tour Packages. Our trailblazing is just one reason we are a uniquely qualified local company to ensure you have a trip of a lifetime.
– Knowledge and expertise: Visit the historical sites the way you want, get the first-hand information from your local private guide and avoid the crowds.
– Flexibility: This is your adventure, your way, not ours. Just let us know what to do, and we are glad to assist you. We focus on minimal details to make your trip the most memorable out of everything.
– Relentless investigation: Our guides are always up-to-date on new archaeological discoveries, species in flora and fauna, emergency procedures, and local stuff.
– Bon Appetit! With us, you will eat good and as locals by visiting the highly recommended restaurants and try Peruvian food, which has been gaining accolades worldwide. And not only famous restaurants, as locals we know other hidden ones.
– All tickets included: To Incan ruins in Cusco, Sacred Valley, tickets to all visited places, no hidden fees.
– Hotel location? Do not worry about your hotel location, we come to pick you and we drop you off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime – give us a call at +51 984 464 391 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or book your spot today!
SOME IDEAS AND THEMES TO VISIT MACHU PICCHU
These tour options are completely customizable, just ask to customize the selected trip, and make it according to your interest and budget.
- Machu Picchu Tour Package 2 days (Sacred Valley Ruins and Machu Picchu)
- Machu Picchu Tour Package 3 days (Cusco, Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu)
- Machu Picchu Tour Package 4 days (Cusco, Day Hikes In Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu)
- Machu Picchu Tour Package 5 days (Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, and Short Inca Trail)
- Machu Picchu Tour Package 6 days or more (any day tour in Cusco, Sacred Valley can be extended to any trekking like Classic Inca Trail, Salkantay Trek, Ausangate Trek, Lares Trek, Quarry Trail, Choquequirao Trek)
|Area (km2)||325.92 km2|