Luxury Peru Tour Package 8 Days
Luxury Peru Tour Package 8 Days
Luxury Peru Tour Package 8 Days
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey for 8 days starting in Lima, which was a ‘City of the Kings’, until the middle of the 18th century, the capital and the most important city of the Spanish dominions in South America. Many of its buildings, such as the Convent of San Francisco (the largest of its type in this part of the world), are the result of collaboration between local craftspeople and others from the Old World. Don’t leave Lima (or indeed Peru) without trying its delicious and world-class food in the vibrant city of Lima, on our food adventure you will try meals like ceviche, which is indisputably Peru’s flagship dish
In this spectacular Andean realm of natural beauty and ancient cultures, we explore the intricate Inca alleyways in Cusco city and stonework at Pisac and Ollantaytambo, temple fortresses clinging to a mountain spur, and visit quaint Maras salt pans, an acclaimed salt source since the pre-Inca times, which has provided this mineral to many human settlements in the south of Peru and today the local families still farm the salt as the Incas used to make it centuries ago. In the early morning, when the light is dramatic and there are fewer visitors, we visit the astounding Rainbow Mountain, which is another must-see natural place in the Cusco region. With 8 full days in our country, we have ample time to savor the awe-inspiring Inca sites, explore the best artisan markets, and taste the local innovative cuisine.
At Peru Summit Adventures, luxury does not have to be just staying at a fancy 5-star hotel or traveling by luxury Belmond Hiram Bingham train, for us luxury goes above and beyond, it’s about experiencing the unique sites that only locals know or savoring a festival in a special locale, mingle, laugh, and chat with locals; this makes our journeys luxury, a journey that will remain in you the rest of your life.
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime – give us a call at +51 984 464 391 or shoot us an email at email@example.com to learn more or book your spot today!
This trip is officially operated by Peru Summit Adventures, a 100% local tour operator based in Cusco.
Think Green, Think Global for a Better Place for Everyone
Traveling with us you are making a big difference in favor of the environment, our trips are rated as eco-friendly trips to ensure that fragile ecosystems are protected and maintained for future human generations, also maintain ecosystem and environment integrity through considering a sustainable and ethical business model. Making genuine and sustainable itineraries often translates to real costs, with a host of responsible travel practices that underpin our prices.
UPGRADED COMFORT: Premium or Comfort trips are led by Peru Summit Adventures experts, an experienced crew at your side, or top trip leaders/guides, and tap into private local experts' resources to allow for in-depth exploration and special access to unique sites that only the local leaders/guides know. Itineraries are carefully crafted and fully planned, with plenty of free time to roam. Camping gears are high-end and accommodations are high-end or best available. Ground transportation and most meals (especially in hikes) and activities are included in the trip price.
EASY: Designed for everyone. Light, Nothing too Challenging. Non-camping journeys, optional walks, little elevation gain or loss.
Archaeology & Cultural Adventures
While we expect the tour will run as the itinerary describes to Luxury Peru Tour Package 8 Days. Participants should accept that there is the possibility of changes, being necessary liable to local conditions, eg, strikes, natural disasters, these changes might be at the discretion of your travel company.
Cozy and lovely lodges across the country.
Min 2 ppl, Max 8 ppl
Minimum of 02 people is needed to depart. Family groups, couple travelers, friends, or even if you’re a SOLO traveler, you are welcome to our trips. Price is per person, which is based on two people who might share a room/tent. The itinerary is described and based on shared services as well as semi-private service; however, if you are looking for a private service, that would be upon request.
Yes. To protect MACHU PICCHU, the number of people allowed a day is limited to 4500 (spaces may vary depending on new regulations). That is why you should reserve your space as soon as possible. Spaces can be filled up three to four months in advance. Spaces fill more quickly in the high tourist season, from May to September.
Why experience the Luxury Peru Tour Package 8 Days
- A Luxury Journey uniquely designed by local travel experts to savor this destination in an authentic way.
- All inclusive tour (hotel, transportation, entrance tickets, private guides) no hidden fees.
- Spend the last day at Incomparable Machu Picchu, “Lost City of the Incas” with a private guide at your side.
- Taste the innovative Peruvian cuisine that has been gaining accolades worldwide.
- Embark on private guided tours, enjoying insider-access opportunities and staying longer, made possible by Peru Summit Adventures’ semi-private group and explore the places that others don’t go.
- Mingle with the farmers and children in the Sacred Valley and gain an intimate understanding of their centuries-old customs during a private visit to this valley.
- Direct & official local tour operator with headquarter in Cusco, accredited by the Peruvian Ministry of Tourism.
- Your way your adventure, travel the way you want.
DAY 1: Arrive in Lima - Afternoon City Tour
Welcome To Peru!
Arrival any time in the morning at the international airport of Lima where our local representative will be waiting for you who will transfer to your hotel, at the hotel you will be informed about the fascinating journey that awaits you. subsequently, we will start with our tour visiting the pre-Incan temple of Huaca Pucllana, then we will go sightseeing along the important places of the capital, such as San Martin Square, Main square where we will see the government palace, the basilica cathedral, archbishop’s palace, the municipality of lima, typical colonial streets with nice mansions. Next, we will visit the convent of Saint Francis (San Francisco) where we will see beautiful cloisters, catacombs, the religious museum, the choir, the library of the monks, the sacristy with the collection of Rivera and Zurbaran’s canvas, after that if time allows we will visit the modern Lima: San Isidro, Larco Mar from where we will have a stunning view of the Pacific Ocean, after a while, we will go to a nice restaurant to have lunch or return to the hotel.
DAY 2: Culinary Tour in Lima
This Gourmet Tour in Lima will allow you to travel around Peru through its incredible culinary biodiversity while learning more about its numerous ecosystems. You will live a true gastronomic journey through three natural regions of Peru, selva (jungle), sierra (highlands), and costa (coast).
At 10:45 am we will pick you up from your hotel, you will then begin with biodiversity work where you will get the chance to discover numerous ingredients from different parts of Peru that you have probably never heard of. Some fruit tasting will be on the menu, which will be followed by a chocolate tasting session and a fun quiz! Next, accompanied by your private foodie guide, you will be heading to the first restaurant where you will taste the delicacies from the Amazon. You will have the opportunity to taste delicious bites from the jungle. All this from Lima – how cool? To punctuate the journey on a high note, the Pacific Coast will be the vedette. You will indulge yourself in a mostly fish and shellfish round of bites before getting some dessert. After this food experience, we will return to our hotel. Breakfast and lunch included.
DAY 3: Flight to Cusco - Walking Orientation Tour
Welcome to the Andes
3 hours prior to your flight departure time to Cusco, pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport of Lima. The flight is for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Upon your arrival in Cusco city, we will pick you up for a transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon at 2:00 pm, we will start exploring the ancient typical alleyways in the historic center of Cusco city. We will pass by narrow intricate typical alleyways while learning the stories behind each alley, after the walk, we can stop at one of the local cafes to enjoy some local drinks (optional), we will then back to your hotel.
DAY 4: The Best of Cusco
Get Immersed in Cusco's Ancient Alleyways
At 9:00 am, we’ll come to your hotel to pick you up we will then drive for about 15 minutes to reach our first place, which is Sacsayhuaman, a place built in the 15th century whose construction rocks weigh over 200 tons and were brought from about 500 meters/ 1,640 ft away. Sacsayhuaman is an impressive Inca temple on a steep hill that overlooks all of Cusco city.
The ruins are humongous, but archeologists believe that the original site was as much as four times larger. What remains today are the impressive outer walls constructed in a zigzag formation across three levels. As with many Inca sites, the walls are made from massive, irregularly-shaped limestone boulders that stick together like a jigsaw puzzle without any additional support. The stones are laid together so tightly that a sheet of paper will not fit into many of the cracks.
After exploring Sacsayhuaman, we will return to the city of Cusco where will visit the Inca Museum, a perfect museum to get immersed in the Andean Culture, we will then walk on the typical alleys to reach the Temple of the Sun Coricancha, the most important religious site of the Incas in the lower Cusco, this sumptuous temple’s walls and floors were allegedly once covered by sheets of solid gold, this temple was once one of the most important religious sites of the Incan people in the city of Cusco. On this tour, we will also visit a local market where you will taste fresh-baked Chuta bread, and you will see bizarre stuff for different purposes. Once we finish the tour here, we will go back to the hotel.
DAY 5: The Best of the Sacred Valley - Travel to Machu Picchu by Glass Roof Train
Making your way to the Lost City of the Incas
At 7:00 am we come to your hotel to pick you up and go exploring the highlights of the Sacred Valley. Today we will visit Maras salt pans, which was the main salt source to provide to Cusco and other settlements in Urubamba Valley like Machu Picchu during the Incan times. Our next place to visit is Moray, a unique Incan farming testing center, where the Incas built terraces in rounded shapes especially to generate types of microclimates, which were used to acclimate different sorts of plants. After Moray, we will drive to Ollantaytambo ruins, famous for the temple of the sun whose construction rocks (100 tons) were brought from 5 miles away. Today, lunch will be taken at one of the restaurants in Ollantaytambo or some snacks can be grabbed, your guide will recommend some good ones, and based on that you will select one. At 3:37 pm, the glass roof train leaves for Machu Picchu, whose journey is for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Upon our arrival in Machu Picchu town, we will have a short walk to our hotel. At night, dinner will be at one of the local restaurants, your guide will make some suggestions of good places.
DAY 6: Explore the Iconic Citadel of the Incas: Machu Picchu - Return to Cusco by Luxury Belmond Hiram Bingham Train
Bucket list is checked
The most important day has arrived because it is the day of Machu Picchu, we’ll wake up very early to have breakfast organized at the hotel, we will then go to the bus station and take the bus for 25 minutes to get to Machu Picchu sacred Inca city. “What a moment” you will be very amazed at having the stunning place right in front of you, so we’ll seal your feat with an epic picture with Machu Picchu at the background. After enjoying the views from the lookout point, you will start enjoying the tour for about 2 – 3 hours exploring the highlights within the Machu Picchu citadel. After the tour, we’ll take the bus from Machu Picchu Inca citadel back to Aguas Calientes town (Machu Picchu Pueblo) where we will have lunch (not included) at one of the local places. We will then take the train back to Ollantaytambo train station where our transfer will be waiting for you to transfer you back to the hotel in Cusco.
DAY 7: Rainbow Mountain Hike
Explore the Highland Realms
At 7:00 am pick up from your hotel, we will then drive for about 3 hours to get to the trailhead (4,450m/ 14,596ft), from where we’ll start hiking to Rainbow Mountain for 2 hours, along the trail, we will enjoy amazing views of the Peruvian highlands like tall spiring snowcapped peaks, llamas and alpacas grazing. Upon arrival at Rainbow Mountain, we’ll spend about 30 – 45 minutes enjoying this unique place. It was formed by weathering, environmental conditions, and sedimentary deposits over time, the mountain’s unique mineralogy created a marbling effect, with layered hues of gold, lavender, red and turquoise towering into the sky.
Rainbow Mountain is located at 5,050 meters above sea level (16,564 ft), this place is usually windy, sometimes in the morning could be foggy with light rain with light snow, thus, it’s very important to come prepared for this tour with proper warm clothes like a down jacket, rain jackets, rain pants, gloves, warm hat, etc. After having enough time, we’ll return to the bus station/car parking, on this way back the trail is all downhill. We will have lunch around 1:30 pm, after that, we will take our transportation back to Cusco.
– You can rent horses to ride from locals, there will be many of them along the trail to rent, the cost is between 60 PEN ($20) to 90 PEN ($30). This may help you to reach the mountain easily, however, the horses do not reach the mountain itself, they will drop you off 30 to 40 minutes away from Rainbow Mountain.
– If this tour looks tough for you or don’t want to hike at very high elevations, we have the best options to offer instead, if so, please refer to your tour designer to get further details.
DAY 8: Depart for Home
2 hours before your flight departure time, pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport. End of the adventure
Note on Itinerary
Although we do our very best possible to adhere to the schedule above, this itinerary is subject to change for several reasons beyond our control, including strikes, weather, natural disasters, and terrain conditions. On some occasions, these conditions may demand us to deviate from our original schedule, in which case we will provide the best available alternative options. And we’ll make a great experience of it!
Included on the Luxury Peru Tour Package 8 Days
- All private transfer (airport-hotel-airport).
- Private transportation with a professional driver for all day tours.
- Tour to all mentioned places on the itinerary.
- Professional tour guide in English.
- Entrance ticket for Machu Picchu.
- Entrance tickets to all visited places in Sacred Valley.
- Entrance tickets to all visited places in Cusco city tour.
- Entrance tickets to Inca Museum.
- Entrance tickets to Rainbow Mountain.
- Inbound train tickets on Vistadome Train (Glass Roof Train).
- Outbound train tickets on High End Luxury Belmond Hiram Bingham train.
- Domestic flight tickets (Lima – Cusco – Lima).
- Round trip bus tickets in Machu Picchu (there is a shuttle service to reach Machu Picchu Inca citadel from Aguas Calientes town)
- 7 nights of hotel at luxury 5-star hotels with breakfast included.
- Food tour in Lima with a local foodie guide.
- Oxygen tank for Rainbow Mountain.
Not Included on the Luxury Peru Tour Package 8 Days
- Meals (except for breakfast, which is included at the hotels).
- International airfares (please provide us with the detailed information about your flight tickets to pick up and drop off).
- All airport departure tax, Lima International departure tax is approximately US$ 35, and Lima Domestic Departure tax is approximately US$10.
- Additional nights during the trip due to the flight cancellations.
- Extra or personal expenditure or things of a personal nature – laundry and telephone calls, personal taxis, souvenirs, or any expenses out of the quoted price.
- Tipping (expected but not compulsory, your own appreciation, any gratuities you wish to give are entirely at your discretion).
- Travel and health insurance (bring copies with you please), we highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation, interruption; an insurance to protect your travel investment, Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance. Any unexpected situations occurred during the journey and which are beyond our control, including changes in scheduling trains or flights, delays, strikes, cancellations, missed connections, etc. it should be covered by the passenger as a whole. Also, if you for physical reasons of health cannot continue the trek or walk, and will need emergency evacuation then all charges incurred such as transportation, hotel, ambulance, doctors, medication, hospitalization, etc. will be at passenger’s expense.
Prices & Dates
|Number of participants||Price per person||Total ($ USD)|
|1 Participant||We have special rates for SOLO travelers. Get started by filling out the inquiry form.||Enquire Now|
|2 Participants||$ 6,000.00||$ 12 000.00||Enquire Now|
|3 Participants||$ 5,950.00||$ 17 850.00||Enquire Now|
|4 Participants||$ 5,900.00||$ 23 600.00||Enquire Now|
|5 Participants||$ 5,850.00||$ 29 250.00||Enquire Now|
|6+ Participants||We have special rates for groups, which are over 6ppl. Get started by filling out the inquiry form.||Enquire Now|
(We have special rates for SOLO travelers. Get started by filling out the inquiry form.)
(We have special rates for groups, which are over 6ppl. Get started by filling out the inquiry form.)
- Flexibility on dates: Choose your own dates, you decide when to start your journey.
- Perfect for families, group of mates (friends), honeymoon: Make this trip for you and your loved ones or someone special.
- Totally customizable: Travel the way you want; so you can travel exactly how you want. Book this trip as is or customize it to be as active or relaxed, rustic or luxurious as you wish to go. Perfect for multi-generational families and to celebrate a special anniversary or milestone birthday.
- Go at your own pace: Walk or explore on your own rhythm, forget to stay or keep up with the large groups. It's your own journey.
Note on Prices
Prices are quoted in US Dollars and all payments must be made in US Dollars. Prices are per person based on SEMI-PRIVATE service; we depart with 2 ppl as a minimum, 8 ppl as maximum, and an average of 4 ppl in a group. This tour is also based on a double twin-bed (matrimonial if requested) or triple occupancy in case of families or friends for hotel rooms, single rooms are subject to a single supplement fee.
Trip Payment Schedule
- At time of reservation: 50% of the total balance.
- 60 days prior to departure: Balance should be paid fully, or once upon your arrival in Cusco the other 50% of final balance must be paid fully.
Cancellation and Transfer Fee Schedule
- Minimum fee (trip permit fee): $450 per person
- 61-90 days prior to departure: 30% of trip cost
- 46-60 days prior to departure: 50% of trip cost
- 45 days or less: 100% of trip cost
What Makes Us Different!… Here’s, Why You Should Book With Us!
Making a choice of your right travel company/ tour operator is the most important decision you will make as you make your plans for a long-anticipated dreamed adventure. At first glance, some companies may seem cheaper. However, when you research a little deeper, you will see why traveling with Peru Summit Adventures assures that you will have the most memorable travel experience possible. In fact, we guarantee it, our TripAdvisor reviews say that.
Making genuine and sustainable itineraries often translate to real costs, with a host of responsible travel practices that underpin our prices, here are the reasons why you should go with us!
1. We Focus on Details
2. Our Safety Record is Flawless
3. Knowledge and Expertise
4. The Smallest Groups en Route “Peru Tour Package 8 days” – Averaging Just 4 Travelers
Besides, Machu Picchu offers one of the world’s most spellbinding travel experiences. But it’s also a world-renowned destination, and touring the site in a big group with multitudes of tourists shoving for photos, and competing to hear the guide, your once in a lifetime visit to this World Heritage Site may lose its magic. Our Machu Picchu Trips are scheduled with an average of just four travelers, allowing for a deeper exploration of the lost city of the Incas, with our Local Experts / Tour Leaders.
5. We Deliver on Our Promises
We are very confident the quality of our Peru Tour Package 8 days will get your expectations and that you will savor the best possible of cultural travel experience, nature travel experience, and adventure travel experience if you are dissatisfied, we’ll happily give you credit for an extra trip or for a future journey. It’s, to our knowledge, the best guarantee in the travel business.
6. The Best Fare For The Best Trip
7. You Book, You Go…Don’t Worry… We Won’t Cancel
8. We are Local Entrepreneurs, A Family Enterprise (we are not a gringo company)
Probably you will see that most of the tour operators mention it on their websites that are local tour companies, however, if you research a little deeper you will find out that’s not true, they might be although half of the operation is done from here and another half abroad, they even have NorthAmerican phone number or European phone numbers, which is a clue to find out, we are not against the foreigner companies or half foreign companies, what we are against is that they lie.
In Cusco exist just few truly local tour operators. If you did not know, foreign companies come to Peru to get rich without paying a General Sales Tax or Tax Contribution to our country. If you did not know that, according to the United Nations, for every US $100 spent on a tour in a developing country or foreign travel companies, only $5 stays in the local economy. Normally, almost all of the money flows back to large companies operating outside the destination countries. As we are a local family enterprise, we guarantee that your travel expenditures will support the local economy, and improve the lives of Peruvians through contributing to general sales tax.
9. Responsible Travel
Be a responsible traveller! Let’s make this world a better place for everyone and for everyone that lives in it! The natural environments that we travel to are fragile and abundant with beautiful culture and traditions that are often reliant on tourism. We have a responsibility as travelers to minimize the impact of our presence, protect what is delicate, and leave a positive influence everywhere we can.
As a locally owned and based Peruvian tour company, we integrate these practices into our in-country operations we are aiming for a style of travel that makes the world a better place for everyone, and for everyone that lives in it. Since our very first days as a tour operator, responsible business has been at the heart of what we do. Peru Summit Adventures is committed not just to treading lightly, but to making a real difference by helping and investing in local communities, education initiatives, environmental conservation projects. These values are not more than just words, they are ingrained in the culture and philosophy of our crew, daily operations of Peru Summit Adventures trips, and at our office too.
Our Flawless Reviews | Your Words -- We Tell It Like It Is!
Experience of a lifetime
Amanda R from EEUURead more...
Best trip of my life!
Michael P from EEUURead more...
Trekking Machu Picchu
Sam E from EEUURead more...
Custom Salkantay Trek for 13 Plus Wedding!
Meridith Craven from EEUURead more...
Ausengate Trek – Best 5 Days so far!
Stefanie from EEUURead more...
Salkantay Walk with Peru Summit
Daryl S from EEUURead more...
- Original passport and some copies.
- Travel insurance (and some copies)
- Backpack to carry your things.
- Phone and Camera charger and adapter.
- Bathing suit (if you would like to enjoy the hot springs in Aguas Calientes).
- Deet or mosquito repellent (recommendable 30% deet).
- Rain gear (especially if traveling in the wet season, from October to March).
- Flip flops or sandals.
- Sunblock and sunglasses.
- Water bottle or canteen.
- American dollars and peruvian soles in cash.
- Sun hat
- Toilet paper, and face tissue paper.
- Credit or debit card.
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen).
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking).
Trek Leaders or Guides Are Part of the Core of Peru Summit Adventures and Your Perfect Local Companion
The perfect custom-made private tours, adventure tours, or expeditions don’t just happen. It takes a team of talented, knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced professionals to bring it all together and possible. Our team of Peru Summit Adventures Leaders is comprised of local trip veterans, seasoned tour veterans with rich backgrounds on history, archaeology, culture, cuisine, geology, biology, and more.
With the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the travel industry, our Trip Leaders safely deliver your trip-of-a-lifetime to maximize your Peru journeys and adventures every step of the way. Our Tour/Trek Leaders have worked extensively in the Peru isolated mountains, archaeological sites, hiking the Inca Trail (at least 150 times), Amazon jungle, and being at Machu Picchu for over 400 times at least, this guarantees your trip a unique and memorable experience.
Extend your Experience
Hotels: We select carefully our hotels in each destination all over the country. And we select our accommodations for how well they represent the distinctive character of the destination you’re in. Some of these rooms and cabanas draw their inspiration from history and others from the views they offer. What’s consistent, however, is that we stand by each and every one of these for what they’ll add to your experience.
Suggested Reading List
We have created a custom comprehensive listing of Luxury Peru Tour Package 8 Days, Machu Picchu and Peru, Machu Picchu, and Peru travel books for this trip. Our reading list Peru is custom-designed to complement specific Peru Summit destinations. We feature a handpicked selection of travel guides, maps, literature, books on art, cuisine, nature, and culture, designed to help you get more out of your travels to Machu Picchu & Peru.